I was supposed to put up more photos from our Boracay New Year...but since I've gotten such cute kits, I've been so inspired to scrap. So I'm sharing the more recent pages I've made.
This page of Muttilda was made using the Birthday Kit Add-on of Fanette Designs. I tried my hand at blending using a really cool and easy to follow tutorial I found on the net. (so sorry, i couldn't remember what site it was on, argh.) Anyhow, I think it turned out ok, don't you? I soooo love my fur-baby...who is such a wonderful Mommy, I'm in totally awe of her!
And these two are Muttilda's 2 weeks-old pups. Aren't they just adorable? My jaws really hurt from the time I spend cuddling and petting them: they are so squeezable!! This page was made using the Modern Girl Minikit from Retrodiva (Tracy Scherrer). I loved the little leaf-stickers that came with the mini, so cute no?
And oh, I won this through a RAK (raffle a kit) from Strawberries Designs. The kit is named Touch My Heart and all the red elements just asked for a layout of the DH and I. The photo was taken when we were in Mambukal with family mid-January. The inspiration for this page was of a dream he told me about. He dreamt that I had "pointed out" an Elizabeth Banks-look-alike for him in the event that I wasn't around anymore. He answered that sure, he liked Elizabeth Banks (we're both fans of her girl-next-door appeal actually) but she wasn't his soul-mate...but mine! And what's a girl to say to that huh? I'm pure mush. :)
I just love stamp frames (must be because I was a stamp-collecting geek in middleschool, LOL!)...and the lovely elements in this QP by JDraut. So no, I cannot take credit for this beautiful page, I just plunked in the photos and journaling from our relaxing visit to the hot-springs up in Mambukal and called it done.
And when my ex sister-in-law posted some photos of her new baby son Nathan, I just had to scrap the little cutie. But because I was in too much of a hurry to make my own, I used a QP by Vero from the Dreamin' Blue kit. Sigh, I can't wait to meet him when they come home next year!

The last 2 pages I made using Digital-Crea's Feerie De Noel collab from the photos I took over Christmas holidays. This sweetie is the DH's niece Kyla.
And of the DH and I at Christmas Eve. I sure enjoyed wearing those reindeer horns, hehe!
That's about it for now,hope to talk to you again soon. :) A bientot!






13 comments:
I love your pages! Panalow! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) How long have you been digiscrapping? Soooo happy to find another Pinay digiscrapper :)
Hi there! I stumbled into digi-scrapping just last year,and like most scrappers, totally addicted! You and other pinays, like Shelly(of ScrapScraps) and Ingrid of IScrap are inspirations of mine! Thanks for saying hello.:)
I love the font you use for journaling in "Lovey Dovey". May I know the name of the font?
Thanks!
Hi Jacklyn, i left you the link at your blog. thanks for dropping in!
You have been very busy! Beautiful pages! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy your trip!
Hi Cathy,so nice of you to leave a message. Just saying that i love the stuff you create and share on your blog!
wow, all of your page is gorgeous!
I love the photo editing you were implementing in a few of these pages. It really makes the photos look so much more artistic! Great job!
@Akizo: thanks for following me! and arigato for your blog anniversary give-aways!
@Julia: i found a cool tut for blending from another scrapper..and it worked like a charm. thanks for visiting!
Hi Aja
BTW thank you for your kind comment on charity project. hugs!
Hey! Sorry it took so long to reply! Thanks for the comment on my blog and for being worried about me! :) You're so sweet! I'm doing fine here in Tokyo, and my sweetie is deployed to northern Japan to help with the relief effort, so I'm holding down the fort here! :)
Hi Theresa, I glad you guys are ok. the prayers will continue for all of you in Japan :)
Where have you been?
Post a Comment