Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Double Birthday Celebration


Dearest Tita Carola, here are the photos I managed to take during Tita Ning and Lola Harriette's joint birthday party which they celebrated on July 2. Hope  you enjoy them...

Tita Ning in front of her cake and the presents she received



Crem helps light up 2 more cakes (chocolate, this time) for the celebrants 

TVI, Anoy Nene, Tita Mary Ann, Tito Rex and Radjie look on as the celebrants blow out more candles



TVI and Tita Ning doing their customary beer toast

Malou, her brother Roy behind her, Bacion, & LBI 

All the girls
Tita S, Lola H. Tita Ning, LBI, Tita Connie L., Kyla, Isa, CJ, Donella & mom Ditas, Nang Judy, Malou, me (in my hand-made aqua crochet hat, hehe), Bacion, Tita Ann, Arlene

All the Boys L-R: 
Radjie, Tito Elik, Tito Rex, Tito Bob, TVI, Nong Elmer (Bacion's hubby), Anoy Nene, Crem, Max (lola Harriette's grandson with Tita Inday)
Kneeling:Jem & Anoy Ricky 

Tita Ning and the apos: Isa, Kyla & CJ


TVI, LBI, Tita Connie L

with Tito Bob


Anoy Nene leads grace before meals

Jem and the lechon's ear

Lola H serving Tito Bob soup

Tita Ning notices that the lechon is missing an ear, hehe. :)

The buffet offering
I ate a lot of these... yum!

Just one of the delicious desserts we enjoyed
 
Jonathan and wife

Beautiful Kyla. She noticed that her outfit matched the pillows in the library and happily posed for me. I have to scrap her photos, stay tuned.

Some of us sat around the kitchen table and "lolo" Rex got a special hug when Kyla wandered in...

Malou took a photo of us

Sorry, but Jonathan's wife's name escapes me...but she sang for all of us after dinner. She was an auditionee to one of the local talent shows (was it Pilipinas Got Talent? or something else?) and was happy to share her talent with us...

The Audience
 

Max, CJ, Kyla & Isabelle
I told them to say "Cousins" instead of "cheese"...but I realized Max is actually their uncle,hehe.

Ditas and her kids: Donella who works for SGV and has gotten reassigned to Bacolod to be closer to family...and Deandro. And Kyla.

Tita Ning and Kyla dancing.
Kyla was imitating her dad's dancing style and was soo funny! I wanted to put up the video too...but don't know how to embed it. But maybe I'll be able to upload it to you-tube and link back here. wish me luck...

Malou trying out the crochet hat I made. I taught myself to crochet in recent weeks and plan to make these for Xmas gifts. And just today, i got the bamboo crochet hooks I ordered through the internet...and will be crocheting more feverishly in the next weeks, yahooo!

Another photo of Jem and his beloved upright bass.

Jem and I

It was fun being with family and close friends again. Predictably,  we ate a lot, laughed a lot and ate some more, LOL! We missed you Tita and hope you can come visit again soon. Sending you lots of hugs and kisses, J & A

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Great photos.

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Thank you Sarah!:)

Julia said...

Im loving the birthday page! What a fun layout, goes great with the pics!

Julia said...

hey you haven't posted in a while! summer has a way of making people crazy busy. Cant wait to see some more of your beautiful scrap book pages to come. Hope to see you post again soon. :)