Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Peony Dreaming: freebie kit from Numb Bumm


Sue of NumbBumm has this elegant teal and old rose-colored kit called Peony Dreaming as a free kit. Go on, visit her blog. I'll wait. :) She made the elements pack preview but had no time to make one for the papers. So I thought I'd try my hand at making one for her, hehe. It's a bit of a rush-job though (its past midnight here...and past my bedtime) but I thought I better put it up ASAP. On the off chance Sue likes it enough, she can just grab it from here, right? 



I hope to find some appropriate photos to scrap with this kit. It's far to lovely to keep hidden in my digi-scrap stash.

That's all from me tonight, I need to shower and get some sleep. A bientot, mes amis! :)

1 comment:

7E said...

What a darling you are! THANK YOU. I'll put it up now.